I used to love watching these videos on YouTube. All of my favorite vloggers would show you everything they carry around in their purses (backpacks, school bags, make up bags, etc.) and I'd sit in front of my computer realizing I need to buy lip gloss and I might be one of the few people left that carries a book with me, daily.
Sadly, I could never make this video, because even though I did have a YouTube account
xoxocarolina92 I would use my iPhone camera, as in no automatic focus on items, no lighting, no nothing. Just me and my iPhone.
However, what do bloggers do best? Take pictures and post about them, a picture's worth a thousand words right? Well, this post is probably more or less a few hundred, but anyway! Here's what I carry in my daily purse:
The purse itself, I got as a gift for my birthday. I have absolutely no idea where it's from, but I love it!
1. The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho, review to come soon!
2. I carry this notebook with me everywhere! To school, work, to run errands, everywhere. I write down anything that comes to mind, or I'll forget. Blog ideas, grocery list, to do's, etsy shop lists, tons of lists, school related stuff, anything.
3. Pens and my name tag. Covered them for my privacy since they do have company logos.
4. Tips that never made it into my wallet.
5. Gum! Have to have gum. I used to actually use this box as a way to keep my ear buds from tangling by wrapping it around the box.
6. Grizzly Business stickers to post around San Diego - free advertising for these guys!
7. Ear buds, a must have!
8. More breath freshners.
9. Sephora's sample lip stick and Baby Lip's chap stick.
10. Lighter; I'm not a smoker, but I've dated a few. Carrying one is just a habit I've always had.
11. Summer's Ever, for other refreshers.
12. And my wallet! I love this wallet, it's from Target and has all the room I need without taking up half of the room in my purse.
And finally, a little sea shell I found at work. I tend to find them when I'm cleaning the beach and always come home with pockets full of shells! But who can blame me? All I want to do is sell sea shells by the sea shore.